Within Eclipse, you create a development sandbox into which you upload your files and, then, you can run a scan from the sandbox.
- Go to .
- If prompted, enter your Veracode API username and password, and select Store username and password so that you only have to enter your credentials one time.
- In the Application field, select the application from the dropdown menu.
- In the Scan Type row, select Sandbox Scan.
- Click Create Sandbox.
Enter a name for the sandbox.
If you do not see this button, contact Veracode Technical Support to enable this feature for your account.
- In the Workspace Files table, use the browse icon to select the files you want to upload from your current projects.
- Click Add to select any files not associated with a current project.
- Select Upload.
- When prompted, click Yes to continue the upload.
When prompted, click Yes to go directly to the Veracode
prescan process after the upload.
If you do not want the full scan to continue automatically, click No and, when ready, click Begin Prescan at the top of the Upload Files table.
When the prescan is finished, click View Prescan Results at the top of the Upload Files table.