In the event of IT downtimes or high-traffic timeframes, you can pause a Dynamic Analysis scan during specific times of the day or days of the week.
- When scheduling a Dynamic Analysis, from the Pause and Resume dropdown menu, select On.
- In the dropdown menu next to Do not scan, select when you want to
- During these hours, and select the time you want to pause the scan and the time you want to resume it, or:
- On these days, and select all days that apply.
- Click Review and Submit to review the configuration of your Dynamic Analysis.
To remove a scheduled pause and resume, return to the Schedule of the Dynamic Analysis, and in the Pause and Resume dropdown menu, select Off.