After Veracode Greenlight for Visual Studio has scanned a file, a line of code with an issue is underlined red with a red icon at the right of the line of code. The green text indicates code that complies with best practices and is protected against specific CWEs.
- Toggle the severity counts to filter the findings by severity grouping: Very High, High, Medium, Low, Very Low, or Info.
- Use the filter icon in the CWE ID to filter by CWE.
- Click the link in the line column to locate the issue in the specific line of code in the file.
- Click Details to show the finding details in a separate findings pane.
- Clear all the findings of the Veracode Greenlight scan by clicking the eraser icon in the top-right corner or using the shortkey, Ctrl+Shift+\.
- Hover over the orange circle icon at the beginning of a line of code to show the details of
the finding in that line.