You can use the static_flaw_info endpoint of the Veracode Findings API to get additional information about a single finding discovered during a static analysis.
The Findings API is explained in Using the Findings REST API.
- Name of the scanned module
- Filepath to the file that contains the finding
- Name of the function that contains the finding
- Code line numbers where the finding exists
- Attack vectors associated with the request
- Calls in the associated call stack
Permissions and Authentication
The API provides improved security through HMAC authentication. Therefore, before using this API, you must configure your authentication.