After performing a Veracode scan of your application, you can use Veracode Static for Visual Studio to propose mitigations for discovered flaws from within Visual Studio.
- Potential false positive
- OS environment
- Network environment
You can also accept or reject a flaw already flagged as mitigated. Before you can mitigate flaws, you must have the Mitigation API role.
- In Visual Studio, select .
- In the Results window, in the Flaw ID column, select the checkbox next to one or more flaws that you want to mitigate.
- From the Actions dropdown menu, select a mitigation action and, then, click Mitigate.
- In the Flaw Mitigation Request window, enter your comments.
- Click Continue.
- There is a policy or sandbox scan in progress for the application.
- You are not working with the most recent scan results.
- You do not have the Mitigation API role.
- Another user has locked the flaw in the Veracode Platform.