Within IntelliJ, you create a sandbox into which you upload your files. You can then run a scan from the sandbox.
To create a sandbox and run a sandbox scan for an application from within IntelliJ:
- Select .
- If prompted, enter your Veracode API credentials. Optionally, select Store API and key so that you only have to enter your credentials one time.
- In the Application field, select the application from the dropdown menu and, in the Scan Type row, select Sandbox Scan.
- Click Create Sandbox and enter a name for the sandbox. If you do not see this button, contact Veracode Technical Support to enable this feature for your account.
- In the Workspace Files table, use the browse icon to select the files you want to upload from your current projects. Click Add to select any files not associated with a current project.
- Select Upload and, when prompted to confirm, click Yes to continue the upload.
- Click Yes to go directly to the Veracode prescan process after the upload. If you do not want the full scan to continue automatically, click No and, when ready, click Begin Prescan at the top of the Upload Files table.
After the prescan completes, click View Prescan Results at the top of the Upload Files table.