You have two options for downloading the results of your Veracode scans: using the Veracode API from within IntelliJ or the Veracode Platform. To be able to download Veracode scan results using the API, you must have the Results API role.
Downloading Results Using the API
- In IntelliJ, select . If the Veracode menu is not visible, ensure you have correctly installed the plugin.
- If prompted, enter your Veracode API credentials. Optionally, select the Store API and key checkbox so that you only have to enter your credentials one time.
- Click Submit.
- In the Download Results window, select the required application, scan type, specific
scan and, then, click Download.
The results download from Veracode into the Results view.
By default, Veracode saves the results file to the Downloads directory on your local computer. For example, on Windows: C:\Users\UserName\Downloads. To change this default location, in IntelliJ, select and, then, change the path in the Location field.
Downloading Results Using the Veracode Platform
- In the Veracode Platform, from the left navigation menu of your application, click Results.
- Click Download Report and, then, select Detailed XML
Export (XML) from the dropdown menu.
- Click Download. The report is provided as a ZIP file that contains the XML document and the associated XSD XML schema.
- In IntelliJ, select .
- Navigate to and select the ZIP file that you downloaded from the Veracode Platform.