The Veracode eLearning APIs enable you to view the courses, users, and user progress associated with the Veracode eLearning accounts in your organization.
Veracode eLearning uses REST API calls. To use the Veracode eLearning APIs, you must have valid Veracode API credentials and enable HMAC authentication within your application as a security measure for accessing API resources.
Because of the interactive nature of eLearning, Veracode does not allow API service accounts to use Veracode eLearning APIs. You can only use the eLearning APIs with a user account.
- The Executive role allows you to view information about courses and learners for all learners in your organization.
- The eLearning Manager role allows you to view information only for the learners that you manage.
Ensure you access the APIs with the domain for your region.
- Veracode eLearning Courses Available API
- Use the Veracode eLearning Courses Available API to return a collection of Veracode eLearning courses that are available for your organization.
- Veracode eLearning Course by ID API
- Use the Veracode eLearning Course by ID API to return a name of a course for the specified ID.
- Veracode eLearning Users API
- Use the Veracode eLearning Users API to return a collection of learners.
- Veracode eLearning User by ID API
- Use the eLearner by ID API to return a name of a user for the specified user ID.
- Veracode eLearning Progress API
- Use the Veracode eLearning Progress API to return a collection of progress status report cards for Veracode eLearning users you manage.