If you have an open Eclipse project in the current workspace and that project references a source file for a flaw, Veracode Static for Eclipse can open that source file and go to the line containing the flaw.
Creating an Eclipse Project with References to Source Files
- The folder structure within the Eclipse project is consistent with the Folder Path value in the Results view.
- The filename of the source file matches the File Name value in the Results view.
- Select .
- Right-click inside the Package Explorer view and select .
- Enter a name for the new project and click Finish.
- In the Package Explorer view, right-click the new project and select Import.
- Expand the General folder node, select File
System and, then, click Next.
- Click Browse.
- Locate and select the parent directory that contains the path shown in the Folder Path
column in the Results view. Then, click OK.
For example, if the Folder Path column shows a path of org/apache/http/impl/io, select the parent directory that contains the org folder.
- Select the checkbox next to the name of the selected directory.
- Under Options, click Advanced.
- Select the Create links in workspace checkbox.
- Select the Create link locations relative to: PROJECT_LOC checkbox.
- Click Finish.
- Confirm that the path to the files within the Project in Package Explorer matches the path
in the Results view.