You can enable debug logs to get troubleshooting information for Veracode Greenlight. You can use this information to troubleshoot issues on your own or provide it to Veracode Technical Support.
To enable and find your Greenlight for Eclipse debug logs:
- Locate your eclipse.ini file by searching for the filename on your computer. The file is usually next to your Eclipse IDE executable file you used to install Eclipse.
- Edit the eclipse.ini file and add this property: -Dgreenlight.debug=true.
- Save the file. A new greenlight.log file now logs your Veracode Greenlight for Eclipse actions.
Find your greenlight.log file depending on which of these
operating systems you use:
- On Windows, the log file is in the Temp folder here: C:\users\username\AppData\Local\Temp\
- On Linux, the log file is in the tmp folder here: /tmp
- On macOS, run this command in your terminal: open $TMPDIR